Cassie Ocken is a Holistic Healer and Energy Coach. She has an extensive background in energy work, and cognitive success coaching. Cassie is a California Certified Teacher and Intuitive Healer. She uses her teaching experience to educate and empower others to make energy healing simple, practical, and effective for ALL.
Her unique healing approach combines Energy Readings and Healings, Cognitive Reframing, and Success Coaching. She is proactive and solution-oriented. She partners with her clients in identifying and clearing negative energy blockages, obstacles, and imbalances creating dis-ease for individuals. She also assists clients in creating a new perspective and a succinct plan of action to regain and sustain balance in key areas of their life.
Cassie grew up near Boulder, Colorado. Her healing journey began in 2001 when she was diagnosed with Depression & Generalized Anxiety. In an effort to navigate the challenges of this dis-ease, Cassie began looking within for her healing, her truth, and her personal power. Finding her path of service has evolved slowly as she assumed responsibility for healing her own life. Despite the difficulties Cassie faced, she has used her dis-ease to grow spiritually, connect with her inner wisdom, and find peace and acceptance. Her healing path has inspired her to share all she has learned to help other’s embrace their healing.
After moving to Southern California in 2008, she has been focused on teaching, her private practice, and being a Mom to a fantastic 13-year-old son. She resides in the Laguna Beach area in Southern California.Certifications
• Certified Teacher in state of California- Secondary Social Studies
• Clairvoyant Intuitive Certification Program – 2008
• Secondary Intuitive Certification Program – 2008
• Master of Arts Studies, Special Education, University of Colorado, Colorado Springs
• Bachelor of Arts, Behavioral Science, Metro State College, Denver, CO 1993
• Teaching Certificate, Social Studies, Metro State College, Denver, CO 1993